GST registration is a complete online procedure which is done by applying on GSTN website directly. All supporting documents are uploaded on the GSTn directly and once, they are fine, registration is granted. SRV TAXCON helps you to get registered .So, don’t worry and get ready for GST.
#Documents Required for GST Registration in India :
1. Passport Size Photo
2. PAN Card of applicant
3. Add Proof of applicant
4. Cancel Cheque / Bank Statement
5. Electricity bill of registered office
Register Goods & Service Tax Important Points
• – GST Registration in 3 days.
• – Completely online service- No physical presence required.
• – Mandatory for manufacturer, trader and service provider.