• Basic Grammar
• Personality Development and Body Language
• Speak, Read, Listen, Write & Comprehend Flawlessly.
• Correct Pronunciations & Improve Vocabulary.
• Develop Public Speaking Skills & build Confidence.
• Better Expression of Ideas & Language Fluency.
• Qualified Trainers with years of Experience.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE:
1. 10+2, Graduates, Post Graduates to enter into good jobs.
2. Engineering, MBA students to pick up Soft Skills required by MNC's & Corporate's.
3. Housewives to prepare for Globalised Environment.
4. School students to improve Study Skills & Results.
• Activity based Interactive Sessions.
• Seminars, Group Discussions, Presentations and Assignments .
• Seminars through Computers and Projectors.
• Unlimited Listening Classes .
• ADVANTAGES OF JLJ GROUP FARIDABAD :
• JLJ Group managed by IITians.
• JLJ is the leading Education Institute since 1990.
• Hands-on Practice through Live Projects.
• Interactive Classes in on-line Labs.
• Demo on LCD / Projectors Multistorey Building with 12,000 Sq Ft.Covered Area.
• TCS/Prometric Certified Lab with 125 Latest.
• Computers Experienced and Well Qualified faculty.
• Course material with assignments.
• Dedicated Library with more than 10000 Books.
• 100% Placement Assistance.
JLJ School of Foreign Languages has been set-up to build proficiency in English language for technical learning and
working in MNC's.
The program also covers personality development programs at Technical, Executive & Managerial levels.
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardized test of English
language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
It is jointly managed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Council and IDP Education Pvt Ltd,
and was established in 1989.
There are two versions of the IELTS:
The Academic Version and the General Training Version: The Academic Version is intended for those who want to
enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and
nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country. The General Training Version is intended for
those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes."