"WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE:
1. Are you looking for a well paid job or want to study or work abroad, English and communication skills are an integral part to achieve it.
2. Are you afraid of speaking in English in public?
3. Did you miss a golden offer because you could not converse in English with the Interviewer?
4. Do you hesitate in attending your child s Parent s Teachers Meeting because you can t talk to the teacher in English?
5. Are your children making fun of you because you can t communicate like their best friend s mother?
6. If your answer to any or all of these questions is YES! You have a solution!
ADVANTAGES OF SPOKEN ENGLISH COURSE :
Cambridge University Curriculam.
Communication and PD Classes.
Speak, read, listen, write & comprehend flawlessly.
Correct pronunciations & increased vocabulary.
Improve oratory skills &build confidence.
Better expression of ideas & reduce pauses.
Well experienced Trainers with 13 years of experience.
Native English Speaking Teachers.
Activity based Interactive sessions.
Seminars, Group Discussions, Presentations and assignments .
Seminars through Computers and Projectors.
Unlimited listening classes .
ADVANTAGES OF JLJ GROUP FARIDABAD :
JLJ Group managed by IITians.
JLJ is the leading Education Institute since 1990.
Hands-on Practice through Live Projects.
Interactive Classes in on-line Labs.
Demo on LCD / Projectors Multistorey Building with 12,000 Sq Ft.Covered Area.
TCS/Prometric Certified Lab with 125 Latest.
Computers Experienced and Well Qualified faculty.
Course material with assignments.
Dedicated Library with more than 10000 Books.
100% Placement Assistance.
JLJ School of Foreign Languages has been set-up to build proficiency in English language for technical learning and working in MNC's.
The program also covers personality development programs at Technical, Executive & Managerial levels.
The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS, is an international standardized test of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
It is jointly managed by Cambridge English Language Assessment, the British Council and IDP Education Pvt Ltd, and was established in 1989.
There are two versions of the IELTS:
The Academic Version and the General Training Version: The Academic Version is intended for those who want to enroll in universities and other institutions of higher education and for professionals such as medical doctors and nurses who want to study or practise in an English-speaking country. The General Training Version is intended for those planning to undertake non-academic training or to gain work experience, or for immigration purposes.